2008年4月27日日曜日

My favorite things 1

As you know,my favorite movie is STAR WARS.
Of course ,I like the story and the characters.In addtion to them,I love the music[BGM].
I am sure that you have heard the famous music.
After seeing STAR WARS in the theater,I would read the novel[of STAR WARS]because the story is written in datail.I enjoyed myself twice.After reading,I bought[or borrow]DVD.
While seeing DVD,I would read comments on the screen. The comments are very interesting,so
I enjoyed myself Three TIMES.

STAR WARS are composed of two series.The first series was made about 30 years ago.
The main character is Anakin[Lord Vader]'s son,Luke.But concerning that when his father ,Vader die, the story ends, the real main character is Anakin. I think the theme of STAR WARS is "tragedy of Anakin Skywalker"

2 件のコメント:

tetsuya さんのコメント...

!

tetsuya さんのコメント...

?