2008年5月1日木曜日

My favorite things2

Hello,today,I will write about my favorite things too.
I wrote about my favorite movie ,so I will talk about my favorite book.
My favorite book is・・・・・・let me see ・・・Nothing Special!
I like reading books or newspapers,but I do not have so many books and I am not an avid reader.When I have a little time or I am in a train,I often read them.For example,"Harry Potter"[in Japanese and English] ,Star Wars,and textbooks of economics or management.

Harry Potter7 will be released in July.I am looking forward to reading it.

1 件のコメント:

Gayle Bird さんのコメント...

Wow! I like Star Wars too, and Harry Potter! Unfortunately, I've only seen the first trilogy of Star Wars, that is, the ones from 30 years ago! (Remember, I'm 43 years old.) I need to rent the new ones!

Right now I'm reading science fiction books. I just finished The Puppet Masters. The book was great, but the movie was so so...

See ya soon!