2008年5月18日日曜日

My favorite things4

I will write about my favorite semtenses.
One of them is "Everything is going as planned". Who said that?
Of course ,Darth Sidius.He said that in Episode 2 "Attack of the clone"
Because he was able to foresee the future, it was not so difficult for him to carry out his plan.
An ordinary person would not say such a thing,even a jedi master.
Darth Sidius is more powerful than any jedi,than most powerful jedi ,Yoda.
In three episodes[Episode2,5.6] , he says "Everything is going as planned"or "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen"
Another one is "Your arrogance blinds you"
In Episode3 Sidius said to Yoda before they were about to duel.
For those who have not seen Episode1-3,it is immpossible to understand the meaning of the line.
Even you see it once ,it is difficult. So I suggest that you see STAR WARS at least three times.
You should concentrate on the story.

0 件のコメント: