2008年5月12日月曜日

My favorite things3

Today, Iwill talk about my favorite subjects.
I have studied "The five main subjects"Japanese language,Mathmatics,Science[chemistry,biology,physics and earth science],Social studies,[including World history,Japanese history,and geography] and English.
When I was a high school student, I majored in World history.I like it because it is like a"long story". After understanding the story,memorizing many words is not so hard[at least for me]
In fact,many students say"It is impossible to memorize these words"or "I should have majored in Geography instead of World history". They often try to memorize words by writting without understanding. Of course "writting" is important , but "memorizing without understanding" is waste of time.
I majored in Biology too.Contrary to World history ,I did[and do]not like Biology because I had[and have] no interest in it. If I had been interested in Biology ,things could have changed, I am sure.

0 件のコメント: